The Marshall County Manufacturers Association (MCMA) is an advocacy group comprised of business leaders from area industries. There are currently 50 MCMA member companies. The MCMA provides a unified voice on legislation that affects the business environment of Marshall County and represents the interests of industries located within the county. The MCMA also provides valuable networking opportunities for its members, strengthening the business community as a whole.
Contact us today to hear about the many benefits MCMA has to offer your company.
MCMA 2022 Board of Directors
- Phillip Murphree, FSGroup – Vice President
- Larry Brock, MCEDC- Secretary / Treasurer
- Charles Bailey, Southern Metal Fabrication
- Bert Briggs, Highline Warren
- Alan Davis, BPI Media Group
- Keith McGee, Marshall Pallet Company
- Bill Sellnow, Dixie Grinders
- Shay Walston, Marshall Precision Manufacturing
- Zach Lee, Alabama Community College System
- Sherman Leeth, Marshall Technical School
- Jennifer Palmer, Marshall County Legislative Delegation Office
- Teresa Walker, Snead State CC
mcma CAREER CATALOGS
- Member industries are featured in catalogs that are distributed to schools, colleges, events, and throughout the community.
Contact the MCMA - For membership Information
Marshall County Manufacturers Association
2208 Ringold Street, Suite 1-A
Guntersville, AL 35796