Marshall County is unique in that the county’s employers represent a very diverse amount of industries. The industries located in Marshall County include food processing, chemical, engineering, automotive, and aerospace/defense companies. The county is also home to several internationally-based companies. Click here to download an industrial directory for Marshall County.
Top Manufacturers by Number of Employees
|Name||# of Employees||Product||Location|
|Albertville Quality Foods||950||Poultry Processing||Albertville|
|Wayne Farms||938||Poultry Processing||Albertville|
|Tyson Foods, Inc||927||Poultry Processing||Albertville|
|TS Tech Alabama||773||Automotive Supplier||Boaz|
|AlaTrade Foods||600||Poultry Processing||Albertville/Boaz|
|Mitchell Grocery||500||Wholesale Grocery||Albertville|
|Newman Technology||350||Automotive Components||Albertville|
|Progress Rail||350||Railcar Components||Albertville, Boaz, Arab|
- TSTech Alabama - Automotive Seats - Tokyo, Japan
- Hyco ( Weber-Hydraulik) - Hydraulic Cylinders - Guglingen, Germany
- Newman Technology (Sankei) - Automotive Exhaust Systems - Tokyo, Japan
- JST, Inc. - Wiring and connector assemblies - Osaka, Japan
- Huhtamaki America - Food Service Products - Espoo, Finland
- Umicore - Chemicals - Brussels, Belgium
- BAE Systems - Aerospace - London, England
The MCEDC manages the Marshall County Manufacturers Association.
Click here for more information.